Sunday, November 3, 2013

Lou Reed on Martha's Vineyard 1997

When Lou Reed arrived at WMVY in the early morning of October 12, 1997 for an interview, there was a rooster in the tree next to the front door.  I remembered seeing the rooster around before and I thought, “There’s that rooster.” Lou saw it as we greeted each other outside and he said something like “I love that, a rooster in a tree!”  It was a funny, and a very Vineyard kind of icebreaker...  read more in the Vineyard Gazette.
When Lou Reed arrived at WMVY in the early morning of Oct. 12, 1997 for an interview, there was a rooster in the tree next to the front door. I had seen the rooster around before and I thought, “There’s that rooster.” Lou saw it as we greeted each other outside and he said something like “I love that, a rooster in a tree!” It was a funny, and a very Vineyard kind of icebreaker. - See more at: http://mvgazette.com/news/2013/10/31/remembering-lou-reed-calm-vineyard-moment?k=vg52697c726a0a3#sthash.KlnhpHRG.dpuf

0 comments:

Post a Comment